What payment methods do you accept?
For most countries you can pay by credit card: Visa, Mastercard and AMEX
You can also pay via PayPal, Apple Pay or Google Pay.
In the Netherlands you can pay via IDEAL.
What couriers do you use?
We currently use UPS as our courier provider.
Has my order been shipped?
If you are purchasing product from a pre-order item or collection, please refer to shipment specifications on the particular product’s details or on your order confirmation email.
If you are purchasing product that is currently in stock, please expect it to be shipped within 1-3 business days.
Please note that in some cases, your order may arrive in multiple shipments (i.e. if you've ordered a product that is in stock and items that are made to order.)
How long will my order take to arrive?
For the EU and UK expect 3 to 7 working days delay from the moment you receive your tracking confirmation.
For Canada and US shipments they will be shipped with the express service. Expect 1 to 3 working days excluding customs delays.
Please note, time may vary due to weather, customs, or any unforseen variables.
EXCHANGESI want to exchange my order what should I do?
We don't take exchanges because we produce in very limited numbers, you can return your order, we'll reimburse you and make a new purchase of the new item via our web shop.
How do I return an item?
Returns must be placed within 14 days of delivery.
We offer a free return on the first order, afterwards return postage costs are the customers responsibility.
To make a return please send an email to email@example.com with the following information.
- Your name and address (or order number)
- Please specify the item that you want to return and reason why (wrong size, not as pictured, etc). The product(s) must be brand new with original tag(s), label(s) and packaging(s). If one item is defective please include the description and photos of the defect.
- Please allow our team 48 hours from the time you email us to get back to you with return address instructions.
- When returning an item, you should consider using a trackable shipping service, as we are not liable for lost packages. Totum Project is not responsible for the cost of return postage.
- Once we have received the returned item and inspected it we will contact you to issue a refund or store credit based on the option you prefer.
If the product has been purchased from a retailer, please get in touch with the retailer directly for support.
Will I have to pay for return shipping?
We understand that ordering for the first time can be risky so we'll cover the return on your very first order if needed. For subsequent orders return postage is the responsibility of the customer. When shipping your return please consider using a trackable shipping service. We are not liable for lost packages.
When will I receive my store credit?
Once the items are received we will contact you to issue you either a store credit or refund based on the option you prefer and will communicate the expect time at that moment.
If you did not find the answer to your question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org