While we try our best to create pieces that you will love and want, again and again, we also know that some of our products might not be to everyone's taste. So by operating via a pre-order model, we can ensure we produce to the demand.
Pre-order allows us to minimise the waste created by unwanted products in inventory and materials that might be left behind, using just what we need.
And let's be honest, holding stock doesn't make much sense as a small brand. It demands a lot of resources and carries a significant risk for us.
Instead, we invest in a few stock meters of our textiles upfront. Then, our artisan producers in Italy weave the fabrics so they are ready to be cut, sewed and dyed once the orders come in.
HOW IT WORKS
To pre-order an item:
- Add an item in your preferred size and colourway (where available) to your basket, as you would for any regular order.
- You will then need to follow the checkout process, as usual – no changes here – and pay for your item in full.
- Your order will be dispatched on the date provided on the product page. We'll keep you updated on the progress of your pre-order by email.
To make it easier for you to plan your purchases and know when your products will be shipped. Here is our pre-order production calendar.
It's important to note that not all collections are produced based on a pre-order model. For example, the small limited edition garment or accessories drops are not pre-order. They can be yours right away. The best way to know whether or not you are buying a pre-order product is to check the product description.
As a general rule, we sell the Home collection via pre-order. However, we will communicate any additions or changes to this collection and pre-order system via our Newsletter. To stay informed, you can sign up here.
You can cancel your order as long as we are still in the ordering window before the cut-off dates:
- May delivery: Order cut-off February 14th
- November delivery: Order cut-off July 31st
- February delivery: Order cut-off October 14th
If an order is being produced, we can no longer cancel the order.
*this applies only to Pre-Order purchases and not regular in-stock orders.